Toni Payne - a pain in 9ice's neck??|They blast each other on Twitter

One cannot help but wonder what happened to the love that 9ice & Toni Payne Akande use to share? We know the love isn't fresh or divine; it's sour!! Call me a prophetess cos I saw this coming - how do you keep silent after breaking up a sweet relationship? When the couple separated, the official press release stated that the couple would grant no interviews on the matter.

Truth is - there's no need for one! The convo on twitter's more than an exclusive interview.

HOW IT ALL BEGAN

The feud started with a rumor - "9ice alledgely caught his wife giving ruggedman a blow job" - a result of the 9th track off of 9ice's last album (tradition). The track was released in december and titled Once bitten Twice Shy. Many listeners claimed that 9ice was referring to Toni Payne and that the guy he was singing about was Ruggedman - this led them (fans) to hurl insults at the two. Shortly after the release of the album, 9ice's management issued a press release saying the Akandes were parting ways.

In a desperate move to clear his name, Ruggedman leaked a phone conversation he had with 9ice (without 9ice's consent). Although the conversation clearly exonerates Rugged from the issue, hundreds of fans questioned his integrity. Just when we thought the issue would die a natural death, 9ice hits us with a comeback - he tagged Seriki of Coded tunes in a diss track titled 'Talk I am Listening." Ruggedman was called - bastard, old fool, apa (destroyer) in this track. 9ice says the track is seriki's version & also stated that his own version would be released along with other tracks on Sept 22 (happens to be Ruggedman's birthday).

(September 10, 2010)
Toni Payne tweets

Its like a bad joke! Yeah silence is Golden but sh!t not wen its concerning d mother of ur ONLY kid. Like!

With dat said I’m finna finish my Ice Cream, take a nice warm bath and enjoy me sum Africa Magic Yoruba!
21 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Sept 20! Ki olorun da emi gbogbo wa si. That day I will fully understand d type of person I said “I do” to.
25 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Release dat diss track for Rugged and I will officially know u don’t know or fear God. Let dat fake manager of urs push u till u can’t move
26 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Let dis issue die a natural death! Let me av my peace! Money isn’t and can never be worth my peace of mind! Especially if I NEVER offended u
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

I shut my mouth and took it all 4d love I had for my son, for d love I had for him. Now its being pissed on in d most ridiculous way!
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Whore! Bitch! Ashewo! Av heard it all and hez seen it all yet integrity wasn’t dashed d day my love was born. Too bad and too sad.
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

One more getting bak story and ill FLIP! Without an apology as public as dat stupid bad idea Press Release! It aint gonna happen! Nuff said!
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

So continue spending all dat time and energy on him o instead of sortin out ur life! Talk I’m listening! av talked and I no ur listening
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Sall good! Upon it all! I’m soaring higher! Working harder! Achieving my dreams! Yall cudnt kill what’s inside me! God dint let yall
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

My silence has been taken 4 granted, my love has made me out to be d fool. Now u f-ing talk I’m listening.
about 2 hours ago via Twitter for B
lackBerry®

Consider every unit sold a tear drop from me n trust me God don’t like ugly, what sort of dude doesn’t consider his child or d woman had him
about 2 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Yeah it will sell d Album o but consider it blood money for every insult av gotten, for every tear I’ve shed, 4 every pain av felt
about 2 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Instead of apologizing 4 d pain n drama dudes PR team started dey r busy dragging the issue further instead of lettin it die a natural death
about 2 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

I shud get a flippin ACE bloody award for most patient woman in flippin lagos. Another chick wuda gone buck wild on dude
about 2 hours ago via Twitter for B
lackBerry®

Talk I’m listening! WTF is dat? Waaay childish! Yeah dumb move to record ur call n make it public but dumber move offending God
about 2 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

All dat bloody energy spent on recording a stupid diss track for sum1 who helpd u along d way cuda bin spent telling d bloody truth!
about 2 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

1.Now singing out loud! Eni Duro! Eni Duro! Alright ok! Eni Duro!

Olamide 2 get mouth. ID Cabasa is just 2 tite. Eni Duro *dancing* via Twitter for BlackBerry®

2.Humility goes a blooody long way! Nuff said! If ur wrong stop letting ur Ego convince u dat u r right. U r dead wrong! Simple as ABC via Twitter for BlackBerry®

3.Lmao! I’m laughing so hard right now. I think this is d right time to pop dat bottle of Rose! I dedicate Olamide – Eni Duro to u lol

Pls allow me to introduce u to @iammodef (9ice’s Manager) aka Mr Oladeinde. He specialises in home wrecking, spreading false tales…

9ice tweets

# Once I Again I Am Abolore Adegbola Adigun ALapomeji Akande 4 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

So I will use d medium I av 2 address any wrong doin 2me. Dat I will release a song is not even questionable. 5 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

4. Dis is nt in any way a threat! It is an assurance! 5. I’m Abolore Adegbola ALapomeji Akande 4rm Ogbomosho 6 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

I av facts 2 cum @u wit, so cum @me wit facts n let’s see where dat goes 8 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

3. I nid u2 cum @me wit facts, I will not b drawn in2 these rants, 8 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

I

dare u 2put d meg out here on twitter 2, n I will respond 2 dat! 12 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

2. I’d like 2 knw d pple sendin u msgs 2 beg u 2 get back 2geda, cos definately dat isn’t me, n if u say it is me I dare u(cont) 13 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

N u av decided 2 throw dat away by comin @me and in public 2. So I will respond 2u! Ask ow respectable parents bhave 4u av no idea 15 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

I’m gona address d things u av said, 1. D fact dat ure my childs mother is wot gave u immunity in d 1stplace! 16 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

I wud nova dis 2 twister! But since u Ah decide 2 address me on a public forum. I’ll leave d facts out there. 21 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Let No One Send Me Any Private Msg. Whether U Av My # Or Pin. I Just Wanna Listen To Toni Payne While She Talks. Bring It On!
I got your msg. Now ure talkking I deh here o. Lmao

10 comment(s):

dis lowlife idiot called 9ice is such achildish asshole,dat shows the kind of lowlife idiot he his.....fucking bastard

true talk mr anonymous,that is how people who dont believe they will make it in life behave,u can take the man out of the bush..but u cant take the bush out of the man(9ice is bitting the fingers that fed him)stupid rass boy!

Tony paine..so much paine 4 u...talk my home boi is listening...to all ya SOBs nd bitches go f*k wif her...imao coutdown baby....

U can all diss 9ice..but I go tell u say omo aje paki oti eyan pataki....why una dey vex. let dem keep showing themself, much of dis happen in Nigeria every na bcos dem be ceeleb we dey think am.....anybody can feed anybody to raise...watch what you all say... Separated can still come together na una go look stupid

Fazatted Said,

U can all diss 9ice..but I go tell u say omo aje paki oti deyan pataki....why una dey vex. let dem keep showing themself, much of dis happen in Nigeria every na bcos dem be ceeleb we dey think am.....anybody can feed anybody to raise...watch what you all say... Separated can still come together na una go look stupid

TRUTH

It's just a pity that none of you guys know the truth of the matter. But this i tell you don't judge so you too shall not be judge. We that are close to them both know the truth of the matter ok. Abolore himself confirmed and swear to God on the matter to me on phone and even in person when i get back to Nigeria. He said it's just a publicity stunt but the way things goes now i'm really surprise and to those who don't know pls.
Just wait and see where the whole issue will end.
I wished i recorded the conversation i had with him on phone and the one we had in person. I'm not alone when he said this. His parent know about this issue. If any of his parent can come out to talk about this issue then the world will know the truth. It's just unfair Abolore.

Big.Sis Bee

eyi ma ga o. so today has come. 20th of september abi? Happy birthday ruggedman. I hope u lot settle ur differences amicably.

Don't listen to one side of the story and judge. just because u guys like 9ice doesn't mean he is innocent at all.